Business simulation will ensure that your employees embed their learning and transfer it back to your workplace. We have professional actor ‘real players’ adept at being business managers, employees, customers, patients, Health Care Professionals and members of the public, roles to suit your training needs. Trained in house and fully briefed to ensure they integrate seamlessly into your workplace.
“The role play was so good, you believed the situation it felt real, very emotive and very close to the real life situation we see”
The National Health Service
Our Take Effect Role Players:
- Undergo a rigorous selection process. Our professional simulators go through a rigorous selection process. Firstly by having an in depth interview, followed by an audition to demonstrate skills. Following the result of this we will then place them on our role player training course to ensure they are fully skilled.
- Prior formal training. They have been vetted to ensure prior formal training in their field at accredited Drama Schools, Universities or other relevant courses.
- Understand the demands of a training and business environment. The simulators that we use are experienced and create a safe and supportive environment.
- Trained by us. They are trained by us in business simulation techniques, communication personality types and effective feedback techniques ensuring quality and a high standard level for you.
- They are adept at recreating the real life business simulation required to suit your needs, to enhance and embed your learning. With our convincing simulation your learners will engage and reap the benefits of their new or enhanced skills.
- Provide consistency and realism. Our professional simulator offers you consistency and realism, as appose to a colleague taking on the role. This is essential for you when the participants are being assessed.
Our Role Player Approach
As a Take Effect Role Player they have been trained to be:
- E ffective in aiding a training session, following the brief to provide support to aid with your learning objectives.
- F amiliar with the workplace sector that the simulation takes place in and ensuring that they are: fully ‘up to speed’ with the brief content, have learnt specific lines if required and are able to improvise around the subject with ease.
- F ollow the set processes and structure that are in place for the sessions. Fully understand the set boundaries.
- E mpathic With an understanding that the feedback has to be depersonalised for your participant, including positive and also constructive feedback in both verbal and written form.
- C larity Being clear in their simulation and requested feedback. Actively seeking clarity with their brief.
- T ruth Bringing a strong element of truth and realism to the simulation. Making it as ‘real life’ as is possible for you within the brief requirement. Being truthful while being objective in their feedback, in line with a safe supportive environment.