First-Class Customer Service Excellence
Successful businesses develop their teams people skills, alongside the rapid growth in technology. Todays customers are well-informed. They know what they want and have plenty of providers to choose from. Building trust through human interaction is a key differentiator to winning even more customers and retaining their loyalty. Effective communication is more than just common sense, it is a learnt skill. Research demonstrates that there is a huge soft skills gap in the UK workforce. Do you have a soft skills gap and want to know more?
Whether your people are delivering service over the phone, face-to-face or on live chat, Take Effect can help.
How we can help
We take the time to find out about your sector and what makes your customers tick. We explore the challenges your people face. We get ‘under the skin’ of your organisation to truly understand it and we embrace your goals and your longer term vision.
We design a tailored programme for you. We give your teams live practice to embed skills. Be rest assured you will see a real difference in your customer service success.
Topics we can cover
- Modern customers
- Logical and emotional needs
- The benefits of first-class service
The right mind set
- Personal barriers and comfort zone
- Thoughts that hinder and help
- The right mind set for service success
Connecting with the customer
- The customer’s perspective
- First impressions
- Rapport-building tools and tips
Managing the conversation
- Three levels of listening
- Questions that get to the heart of the matter
- Structure and focus
A commercial twist
- From service to sales
- Opportunities and how to spot them
- Offering solutions and helping customers
- Handling difficult customers and situations
- Dealing with complaints
- The art of saying no and retaining the relationship
Be self-aware & communicate
- Communication styles, adapt to the customer and situation
- Body language, voice and words
- How to convey positivity and instil confidence
- End of the conversation or the beginning of the relationship?
- Letting the customer know they are valued
- Sowing the seeds of a long term relationship
Transferring skills back into the workplace
You may wish to add further value to your training with our unique Business Simulation offering:
- We create training scenarios that reflect your real life service situations
- Our role play experts act as your customers or clients and bring the scenarios to life
- Your team practises their new skills in this safe environment
- They return to the workplace 100% motivated and prepared
This bridges the gap from training to real life and ensures you get outstanding, sustainable results. See Role Play pages
Length of course
We offer one day, two day and three days course options. Time limited? We have ‘buzz’ session options of half day sessions. Contact us today to be inspired by our flexibility and tailored ideas.
Get in touch
The quality of your customer service is one of your keys to business success. If you would like to find out more about how Take Effect can help, call us on 0161 4570530 or e-mail us see contact us