We understand how important recruitment is to the success of your business or organisation.
If your recruitment is right then you have the solid base to build on. This is particularly important when recruiting for people managers. Business simulation can aid you to see your candidates in action, to enable you to make an informed decision.
- Real life workplace simulation – See your candidate in action in various scenarios of your choosing
- Assessment by an observer – Our assessor, or your own, would actively observe the role play. Subsequently his could inform the development plan of the individual, should they be taken on.
- Role player feedback – which can be verbal or written, to provide further support and evidence.
“The Role Player had the task of role playing four scenarios and managed to keep the scenarios consistent…
…a better way of interviewing candidates”
South Staffordshire Housing Association.
- Gain a full picture. A candidate may well be able to articulate their skills, however what about in practice? Equally a candidate may have difficulty putting across their skill level when verbally interviewed, so let them demonstrate their real potential.
Be reassured, our professional business actors will:
- Be consistent with each participant to ensure fairness and professionalism.
- Stick to your brief which they prep prior to the day, having received them in advance of your sessions.
- Give feedback that is objective, in either verbal or written form, to support your assessments of individuals.
- Be objective. They have training with us to ensure self-awareness of avoiding inaccurate perceptions such as not having Preconceived Opinions, or Being Influenced, not Stereotyping, all of which are crucial for effective recruitment.
- Be confidential. They are fully aware of confidentiality and are requested to sign a confidentiality agreement for your reassurance.