How would you feel if you had a Toolkit for presentations?
Knowing how to hold and influence your audience, have a positive impact and control the pounding chest and knocking knees?
Delighted? Your Presentations would be cohesive, powerful, and your events would be impactful and memorable.
At Take Effect Training we can provide you with just that, with the essential techniques, some of which are based on neuroscience, psychology and behavioural theories. Tried and tested, impactful, one on one coaching which is tailored training for each individual needs.
“The mind is a wonderful thing it starts working the minute you were born and never stops until you get up to speak in public” – Roscoe Drummond.
Powerful connection with your audience
- Winning body language
- Gestures with impact
- Deliver with power and energy
- How to influence
Key to winning
- Building rapport in microseconds
- Vocal intonation and pace
- Dealing with audience types
- Cycles of thought and behaviour
Appealing to your audience
- Individual communication preferences
- Right brain and the left brain
- Brain retention
- Know your audience
Planning script delivery
- Seven steps to planning greatness
- Instant impact
- Anchor power words
- Purposeful positioning
Motivate to listen
- Engage from the word go
- Stimulate, motivate and cultivate
- Dynamic delivery
- The powerful pause
Extra mile to maximise
- Using visual aids effectively
- Structure speech success
- Visualise to maximise impact
- Honing your techniques
The Structure of the Course
We run one day and two day courses covering sections of the content above. Maximum of 10 participants, minimum of 4. A full course structure can be provided on request. You can expect our courses to be interactive, engaging and with a supportive environment maintained for you.
Times and Length
One day and two day courses.
9:00 to 17:30.
They take place at our own training room or at a hired training room dependent on location.
Group Course Dates
Please enquire to find out the next course dates.
We can also provide you with individual one on one Coaching sessions
Tailored to you these are highly effective and produce quick results. These can be booked at a time to suit you.
Options of one, two or three hour coaching sessions
Usually takes place at our offices in central Manchester or we hire a room dependent on your location.
Benefits of your coaching
- Tailored to you and your needs. We will discuss your aims and needs prior to the day.
- Verbal and written feedback to aid you and develop your action plan.
- Training tool option of a video camera during one on one coaching to play back and assist with analysing and reflection only during the coaching. A very powerful tool in aiding self-awareness, change and quick results
- Focus on you with a personable, professional, experienced Trainer.
- Confidentiality is adhered to.
“I really enjoyed the public speaking and presentation coaching, and found it very beneficial. Take Effect was quick at getting results and very easy to work with. A relaxed and enjoyable experience”
– Learner Alex Hockie.