Does the thought of speaking in front of a room full of people start your heart racing and your hands shaking? If you answered ’yes,’ you are not alone. Most academic studies show that an executive’s number one fear is public speaking. In fact 75 per cent of the population feel the same…until now!
How would you feel if you had a ‘Take Off Presenting Kit’ to help you with public speaking?
Imagine being able to stand up in front of a crowd and deliver a confident, engaging speech whilst your audience marvel at how good you are at public speaking. Good news. You CAN do this. With the right training and coaching, you can retrain your mind with ease and discover the secrets to deliver astounding presentations.
Who should Take Off?
For anyone like you who wants: to be heard at meetings, to present information to colleagues, or to win over clients or to speak in public for social or work events. Suitable for any career/ academic level.
What will Take Off teach me?
- Learn a step by step process to overcoming nerves and becoming self-assured with your new skills
- Find ‘your presence’, your own individual communication style
- Say goodbye to unhelpful thoughts and learn how to conquer obstacles with ease, based on scientifically proven theories
- Discover your inner, confident public speaker
How will Take Off help bust my fear?
- We provide you with the essential fear busting techniques, based on neuroscience, psychology and behavioural theories
- We use interactive techniques, group exercises and action learning, for maximum retention
- There are a maximum of six people per course to ensure you receive individual coaching and feedback
- We provide a safe and supportive learning environment
- You will receive a DVD of your presentation course work, action plans and supporting documents
Why should I Take Off with Take Effect?
Original thinking is in our DNA. DON’T expect us to fit into the ‘trainer/ coacher’ stereotype, and DO expect an unorthodox learning session, peppered with pleasant surprises! Our team is made up of Trainers who are industry qualified combined with being vocally trained Actors, who have spent nearly a decade coaching the corporate sector. During our years of training people we have ‘taken effect’ on many, including people from companies within the FTSE 100. We are all qualified Learning and Development Trainers, are experienced in presenting on live TV, and most of all are passionate about people and passionate about your success.
What is the difference between the one and two day course?
- The one day course is faster paced with concentrated exercises
- The two day course is slower paced and more interactive
Choose the one which suits your personality style best