Need a question answered? We are happy to help, so if it’s not answered below do give us a call.
1. Is there a money back guarantee?* Absolutely! We are so confident that we can help you and that you will enjoy your course that we offer you your money back if not! We are proud to say we have not had a return. Alternatively we would offer you a place on a course more suitable
2. Who will be my Trainer? A friendly expert. Specifically who? It will be dependent on location and who is available from our team but be rest assured that we are all personable, qualified experts with years of coaching experience.
3. Will I be ‘forced’ to stand up and present? No! We will always go at your pace, we believe in keeping you in a safe learning zone so you will never be ‘made’ to do anything! You will be asked to participate in safe and supported practice so that we can build your confidence, as “learning begins at the end of your comfort zone”
4. Is the website secure?* We aim to keep you safe, you can relax as our website doesn’t store payment information. The payments are processed through PayPal and none of your credit card details are stored, giving you peace of mind.
5. I am dyslexic, what now? We totally understand, our MD is too. Just contact 0161 4570530 before the start of the course and we are happy to be of help and assist you.
6. I have specific requirements? That’s fine, give us a call 14 days before the start of the course on 0161 4570530 and we can chat about how we can help you.
7. Is there disabled access? Absolutely, our offices and all our venues have disabled access.
8. What happens if I need to cancel?* We do hope that we have the opportunity to work with you but you do of course have the right to cancel at any time, this will need to be done in writing by e-mailing: email@example.com.
Due to the space and Trainer being booked for you this may incur a fee, so if you cancel 15-28 days before the course is due to start 50% of course fee is payable, 1-14 days before the course 100% of fee is required.
9. What does the cost of course include? Your chosen course delivered with Trainer expertise. A small group of participants to ensure individual attention, three servings of teas and coffees, working lunch and take away work book course materials.
10. What does it mean by ‘interactive’ course? We use methods that aid learning these include group discussions, group activities along with individual reflection. If you prefer ‘one on one’ with a Trainer instead then choose the ‘Fly Beyond’ Executive Coaching option.
11. What should I bring? We would suggest that you bring a lap top or iPad or device for your personal use, however it is optional. Dependent on the course you have chosen you may be requested to bring a short presentation to use that you are already familiar with, along with any corresponding PowerPoint or prezi on a memory stick. Workbooks and pens will be provided.
12. Will I be videoed when I am presenting? With some of our courses we aim to use short video footage as an aid to help you to build confidence and to improve. Do let us know though if this is something that you are not comfortable with and we will do our best to accommodate you. We keep you in a safe supported learning zone.
13. Will there be power point? No ‘death by power point’ training here! We do however have power point to use as a visual aid.
*Please see Terms and Conditions for full details