Plymouth Community Homes is a leading housing provider, who creates a better future for communities in Plymouth. They work for Plymouth by strengthening communities and improving homes. Plymouth Community Homes aims to deliver the highest possible quality of customer care. Their aim is to be a ‘best in class’ performer, to be customer focused and to provide value for money. With this aim always in mind, they requested Soft Skills and Communication Skills training, to enable them to continue to improve their Customer Service Contact Centre team.
The Solution Provided By Us
- We lead observation days, prior to the training programme, to gain an in-depth analysis of the current skill level of the PCH Contact Centre. We collated relevant challenges faced by their frontline staff and Management.
- Liaising directly with the core management team to ensure that we were providing the highest quality relevant tailored training content.
- Delivering a four-day blended learning programme, in Soft Skills, the Super Hero of Customer Service Excellence.
- Delivered Coach the Coach sessions for Managers to embed learning and guarantee successful transfer into the workplace.
- Developed a robust skill measurement tool, which the Management Team can use ongoing, to continue to increase performance levels.
How Did We Take Effect?
Training Content 98% rated Excellent 2% said Very Good
Training Delivery 98% rated Excellent 2% said Very Good
Rating of Business Simulation 100% Satisfied
Management Coaching 100% Rating on: Training Content, Trainer Delivery and Overall Satisfaction
Just some of our results
74.5% increase of the teams’ Knowledge on Soft Skills and Communication Skills for Customer Service Excellence.
109% increase in the teams’ overall Skills assessment ratings.
Customer service survey ratings increased in questions referring to:
Cared about your situation
Courteous and friendly
Clarity of explanation
Listened to your concern
Sample of Post Training Tenant Customer Service Comments:
“I can’t fault it, I think PCH is great.”
“I felt they were very confident, very understanding and caring.”
“She managed to get stuff across so that I would understand, she made me feel very comfortable…she made me feel at home.”
“Very satisfied. Top marks he was lovely…he was really helpful, he recognised it was an ongoing problem.”
“Brilliant, he was really nice, lovely, he was not just dealing with my problem he re-assured me, sometimes it is nice to have a polite person… Very refreshing.”
“They put me at ease, I am getting on a bit and I was quite worried, I have nothing but good to say”
“Yes, she [the Call Operative] listened perfectly”
“Set a really great benchmark for the team to follow. Take Effect are clearly passionate about service. The training is exceptional. It is fair to say that Take Effect set the bar for customer service training”Contact Centre Experience Manager, Omni Channel, Plymouth Community Homes.
“I would really recommend Take Effect Training, they helped to build the teams confidence. It increased efficiency, customer service and ultimately customer satisfaction”Contact Centre Assistant Supervisor, Plymouth Community Homes
"It was the most useful course I’ve ever been on, excellent"Plymouth Community Homes