What is Workplace Simulation?
‘Role Play Workplace Simulation’ or ‘real play’ is proven to be highly effective in embedding learning in your participants. We provide professionally trained Workplace Role Players for your Learners to literally practice with, to cement their new skills. We collaborate with you to create a fictitious scenario of a workplace challenge that closely resembles reality.
An interesting fact – Research has shown that two weeks after learning takes place we remember the most by “dramatized experience and direct purposeful experience” said Dale in 1969. It has been said that “Active Experimentation” is essential for learning, according to well regarded research, the Kolb Experiential Learning Cycle in 1984.
The use of skills practice as part of your employee’s training is the most effective method of instilling long term learning.
We collaborate with you to create a simulation of your real life workplace challenge. This is bespoke to your staff, your sector and your company. Areas we can cover for you are:
- Manager and employee scenario – for example, dealing with performance issues.
- Sales person and customer scenario – for example, selling to a customer and dealing with issues or complaints.
- Contact Centre Agent and customer scenario – for example managing a challenging phone call or a live chat.
- Colleague to colleague scenario – for example communicating effectively and defusing conflict.
- Business to business selling scenario – for example: presenting effectively, successful negotiating, handling difficult phone calls, being assertive, managing a client.