Role Play Aids Your Company To:
- Assess your job candidate – Seeing a candidate or an employee in action is the best way of finding out there skillset.
- Improve your employees skillset and attitudes – The techniques used are proven to work and you can see tangible results.
- Maximise your investment – By knowing that your Learners are literally trying out their new skills in a safe environment you are maximising the impact of the course.
- Cement Your Learning – The skills taught by us are being put into practice immediately, thus effectively cementing learning in the here and now.
- Evaluate their learning needs – By witnessing your Learners in action you can create a specific future development plan for each individual.
- Instil an understanding – Your employees can ask the Professional Simulator questions about how it felt in the moment. This is extremely valuable feedback.
- Engage your employees – Create an interesting, fun and engaging learning experience. The more they are engaged, the more they will learn.
- Appeal to all – Ensure that you are appealing to the kinesthetic and interpersonal learning styles of your participants. When your Learners ‘experience’ it they will remember it.
How Role Play Aids The Learner To:
- Be able to practice for an event or potential situation.
- Embed learning and increase their skill level.
- Gain direct feedback specific to them and their needs.
- Adapt to changes addressing their own behaviour, skill and habits.
- Try out their own ideas in a safe environment.
- Create an action plan to continue their development, following on from the session.
- Enable teamwork through the shared experience and business related problem solving.