Join our friendly, creative team. Roles we currently have available…
Role Players. If you are a Role Player interested in working for us we would love to hear from you. It would be really helpful to gain a full picture of your experience, so when applying please detail the following:
- Your role play corporate and public sector experience
- Your jobs and experience outside of acting
- Any corporate work you have outside of acting
- Any languages spoken and levels
- Your location
- Any other relevant skills or qualifications
- You C.V’s
- Your head-shot photo
- Spotlight link
Join Our Family Of Trainers. We are expanding, therefore we welcome applications from qualified, experienced Learning and Development Professionals. Please include your C.V and a cover letter. Do highlight any additional qualifications that you have such as: Psychology Degrees, Counselling, CBT Therapy, NLP (Neurolinguist Programming) and so on. A creative background in the performing arts is also a bonus.
Script Writers. We welcome applications from Script Writers. We love to hear from creative people and welcome your e-mailed C.V. Please detail your writing experience, any writing qualifications and your location.
Feel free to contact us below or alternatively e-mail your C.V’s to:
- Professional trained at NCDT or Accredited Drama School or have attended a relevant practical university course.
- Experience of role play if possible
- Adept at giving objective feedback
- Willingness to be trained by Take Effect and adapt their style
- Please detail any languages
- Attended previous training course as a Writer
- Ability to write business scenarios and scripts
- Adept at writing scenarios for the Public Sector e.g NHS
- Evidence of writing experience